Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Twirling

New MDS Monday challenge, and I'm getting into the swing of things.  I found a cute photo of my daughter and her BFF, Katie twirling.  This was not a new thing for them, but the photo in their matching baptismal dresses was very special.  And the sun glare on the lens gives it a "heavenly" glow.  I wish I could say that I planned it that way, but I'm really not that good, it was a complete accident!  I CASE'd (copy and share everything!) a cute layout from Pinterest--I just LOVE the string of hearts!
Winner-MDS Monday Challenge January 27, 2013!
Supplies used:
Freeform line
Heart punches
"Together" embellishment from Sunny Day ensemble (recolored)
Decorative Overlays stamp brush
DSP from Bella Rose and Mocha Morning
In-color Ruffled Ribbon (recolored and cropped)
You can order any of these downloads or My Digital Studio 2 here!

Julie


8 comments:

  1. OMGosh, your photos and the layout are just adorable!! I might have to recreate that, if I find the perfect photo for it. Thanks for joining MDS Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the heart banner! SO cute! What a GREAT page!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julie! I love being able to CASE stuff I see on Pinterest!

      Delete
  3. Fabulous page - love how you used the photo technique. Your subtle background is perfect and I also love the heart banner. Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joan! When I saw the banner done on Pinterest, I just HAD to CASE it!

      Delete
  4. Just a fabulous page, plain and simple! I love that little heart banner, and those photos are so angelic! Great work, Julie! Thanks for sharing with us at MDS Monday this week :)

    ReplyDelete