Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Everyone deserves a new start!  The new year is just a day, really, but many of us take the opportunity to resolve to do better throughout the coming year.  But isn't that the way we should live our lives all the time? Every morning we should resolve to do better than the day before, even if it's just baby steps.  I'm not one who makes new years resolutions (well, I should say, I have, but like most people, I haven't kept them very well!).  This year the only resolution I want to make is to wake up every morning and say, "Today, I will do better than yesterday!  And since I am human, I know that it's not possible to do everything better, but what if I only do one thing better?  That is what counts, right?  I am thankful for today...and everyday that I can start over and say, "I will do better today".

Happy new day!!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment