Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Download Tuesday

Here's today's digital downloads!  I hope you enjoy them!  What's that? You don't have My Digital Studio YET?  Well, you don't have an excuse if you can use it 30 days for FREE!  Go get it now and start working on all those Christmas/New Year's pictures you still have on your camera!!  There are templates all ready for you to just add your photos too--it's really simple!  If you're interested in learning more, please contact me and we can set up a time for you to learn the basics about My Digital Studio.
Affection Collection stamp brush set

Delicate Adornments embellishments

Officially Awesome Valentines

Two Toned Ribbon
Get ready because Valentine's Day is just 5 weeks away!  Oh, and make sure you come back tomorrow!  I will be a special guest blogger with MDS blog hop this month!  These ladies have talent oozing out all over!  You're gonna wanna see what they've created!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment