Monday, January 14, 2013

Dude, You're Welcome!


As a stamper/paper crafter/all-types-of-crafts dabbler, I tend to have lots of supplies to make lovely works of art, ok I have a whole room!  Some people tend to think of that as "girlie". Not me!  I remember the first card my husband made for me using my stamps!  He was so thoughtful and wanted to make me something creative!  He hasn't done many handmade cards since, probably because he doesn't even know where all my stuff is in my messy craft room, but Stampin' Up! has the solution: Dude, You're Welcome!
This is a kit made for men by men to be manly, yet creative and very simple!  It has 4 stamps (2 double mount stamps), 1 Basic Gray classic stamp pad and several blank cards and envelopes to keep you going for several occasions!  Watch this funny video for more info:

"Real men make cards!"
Seriously, I would rather have one of these cards with a personal message inside than the most extravagant store bought card!  You can order one of these kits from me starting today!  Make sure you go to my website to get yours!  You can be manly and make cards without having your "man card" taken away!!!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment