Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I've been a bit out of sorts so this is a bit late, but today I'm thankful for my friend Peg who invited me to lunch at Olive Garden!  I haven't been there for a few months and it's one of my favorites!  She had  her 5 kids there, a daughter-in-law, all six grandkids, and 4 of her youngest daughter's friends (my daughter being one of them).  It was fun to spend time with all 17 of them (those poor waiters)!  I got to love on her newest grandbaby and giggle and play hid-and-seek with the toddlers, the teenagers were all buzzing about midterms and there I was with my breadsticks and alfredo sauce, smiling!  Was it completely crazy?  You bet!  But it was fun to spend a few hours with some of my favorite people in the world!  Life is good because of good friends like Peg!  Thanks, girlie!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment