Monday, January 28, 2013

Sad day...

My beautiful step mom passed away this morning.  She and my dad have been married for more than 26 years and she has been sick for most of those years, but you probably wouldn't have known it if you met her!  It has been such an honor to know her and to love her.  She has suffered for so long but has always been happy and joyful about life.  She adored my dad, her soulmate.  My heart is breaking for my dad, who has loved her and cared for her for all these years!  I'm so grateful to have been able to have her here as long as we did--she is a miracle!  She was a true disciple of Christ and she is finally in his loving embrace! I love you, sweet Dolly!  Enjoy your long-awaited reunion with your daughters and granddaughter and all those who have gone before!

3 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you and your family. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Passing along my thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
    My mother also went home, in July, I miss her everyday. But the memories she left are priceless.
    Dolly G.

    ReplyDelete