Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Creative Journal Challenge

This week's Mydigitalstudio.net challenge is a creative journal challenge.  Did you know that you can make a beautiful, personalized journal with My Digital Studio?  Well, you can!  They are hard-bound with lined pages and they are great for gifts, but you can make one just for you, which is what I did.
I saw the leaf pattern idea on Pinterest and I used My Digital Studio to make it the style and color I wanted, then I added the cute Timeless Taffeta ribbon (recolored), Twitterpated button (recolored), the tag punch, the baker's twine (which I cropped), and finally the Downtown Grunge frame, Natural Composition overlay and text.  I like the way it turned out!  Make sure you try the 30-day free trial for My Digital Studio!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment