Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for dependable transportation!  I have to take my car into the shop to make sure the engine mounts are not broken!  In the early part of our marriage and time here in Vegas, we lived with one car!  I would have to get up early, get Erik up and put him in his car seat and take David to work and then pick him up in the afternoon.  We also had a time when one of our cars broke down completely and we sold it for cheap--again only one working car!  It really makes you appreciate the fact that we have the blessing of modern transportation!  Can you imagine how long it would take to go to Costco with a horse and buggy?  It's only 5 miles away and it would take probably 6 hours after your buggy was loaded down!  I'm glad to be born in a day when we have so many choices and modern conveniences!!

No comments:

Post a Comment