Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Boo! Printable

Since I'm not doing much today (see earlier post) I thought I would make something to make me smile! I have a white frame and I need (yes, need) something to go in it!  Something fun, bold, bright and cool!  We have modern tastes here, so though I love lots of styles, most of my decorations are very contemporary.  I have been playing with the punch editor tool (who doesn't love that?) in My Digital Studio 2 and came up with some fun new punches, but I thought it would be easy just to make a little ghost.  He's pretty cute, don't you think?  The DSP is Wicked Fun and the "BOO!" is from Spooky Bingo Bits stamp brush set.  Oh, and thanks to Martha Inchley having her smarty pants on, I added dimension with my little "swoosh" punch.  Please feel free to use this in your own home!
Download

Julie

Shared on WhipperBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment