Thursday, October 11, 2012

My Digital Studio 2 video--Freeform line dotted circle

It's been such a dark and cloudy day today, so I thought I should finish up a few videos that I had been working on!  In today's video I used the Freeform line feature to make a cute dotted circle for my scrapbook page.  Now, we do have a few dotted circle stamp brushes, but this feature gives you the option to make your "dots" any size or you could even use squares or hearts, whatever you happen to have in your font collection (can you see where I'm going with this?)  This is such a fun idea, I just had to share it with you! I apologize, I did skip through this pretty fast, so if you're a beginner, check out the designer series card video with a few basic steps.  If you have any other questions, please leave a comment and I will get back to you as quickly as I can.  Well, I see a break in the clouds, I better go get my mail before the next round of storms hit! (yay for the rain!!!) Enjoy the video!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment