Monday, October 8, 2012

Favorite Designer Series Paper!

Stampin' Up! has some great Designer Series paper, some I love, some I like and some I get because I know some of my customers might like it, but it not "me".  The DSP in the Holiday Catalog called Howlstooth and Scaringbone (in digital and cardstock) is one my all time favs!  I love the colors!  I love the patterns!  And I really love that I don't have to use it just for Halloween or fall, but I can use it for lots of projects!  Here is a Thinking of you card that is just a long postcard size 9 1/2 x 4, perfect for quick notes--and even better now because all the prices from our printer have dropped!  I can print off a few of these and have them on hand for any occasion!  I can also add an actual Antique brad and make it a hybrid project!  That's what I like about My Digital Studio!  I can do what I want!  Get your free 30-day trial here!  You'll like it, just try it!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment