Friday, October 19, 2012

Firm Foam Ink Pads--Stampin Up! video

If you haven't tried our new firm foam ink pads, you need to! It's a great update to a classic crafting tool!  Our old pads had a fabric cover on them and you had to press a little bit harder to get the stamp all inked up.  The new firm foam pads are smooth and give you a much better image, but for those of us who have been stamping for a few years, it's hard to get out of the habit of pressing your stamp into the pad!  Think the scene with the librarian in "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade"!  Ok maybe not that bad, but you get the picture!!   This video shows how you just need a light touch for our new firm foam ink pads--maybe you can do better than I'm doing! ;)  If you want to try out the new ink pads, I have some free time set aside on Tuesdays, so contact me to make an appointment, or schedule your own workshop!

So, I'm headed to the Quick Care (is that an oxymoron?) for my foot-some people are concerned that I haven't had a tetanus shot in a while (MOM!) and I don't want to freak them out any more than they already are about my health!  I'll update soon!  *UPDATE* Well, amazingly it was pretty quick--45 minutes in and out!  They won't have to amputate, but I did get a Tdap booster and I think my arm is more sore than my foot! Great!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment