Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Digital Scrapbooking--nothing to lose!

I just thought I would post a few links to some testimonials for My Digital Studio by some graphic designers/traditional scrapbookers who are not Stampin' Up! Demonstrators!  I think if someone who has the expensive software available to use and thinks that My Digital Studio 2 is wonderful, that's saying something!  If you are out there saying, "Well, I already have Photoshop or Photoshop Elements or another program" you might want to give Stampin' Up! a try.  Try our 30-day free trial and see if you think it's just as good or even better (or at least more fun) to use than what you have!  You have nothing to lose!  No wasted product, no piles of cardstock, no inky fingers!!  Contact me for more information!

Keisha Campbell--scrapbooking industry designer

Mandy Douglass--graphic designer and former Creating Keepsakes Dream Team member

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment