Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Defy Gravity!

Last night my husband and I went to the Smith Center for the Performing Arts to see the production of "Wicked"!  We had such a fun time!  This was my second time seeing "Wicked" but David's first!  He has loved the music ever since I played if for him years ago after going on a weekend trip with the Young Women from church!  Well, finally the production came to Las Vegas!  They announced it last year and we've been looking forward to going since then!  It was great!  The cast members were very talented and funny and I completely enjoyed myself!  So....in honor of my wonderful evening, I thought I would make a fun card to go along with the theme!

I hope that you get a chance to see "Wicked"!  If you have seen it, I would love to hear what you thought about it and where you saw it!

Julie

1 comment:

  1. I love Wicked too Julie !! I saw it 8 years ago, but it still remains a favorite show of mine !!

    ReplyDelete