Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Are you getting ready?

I'll admit, I still haven't put my Thanksgiving decorations away, because the thought of getting all the Christmas boxes out does not sound very fun to me right now.  I'm sure I'll get into the spirit of the season by the end of the week, I just kind of have to get warmed up first.  Maybe if I listen to the new Pentatonix Christmas album it will kick start my Christmas decorating mojo!  If you are a fan of "The Sing Off",  they were last season's winners and they are so talented!  Here's one of the singles from the album!
What did I tell you?  Their harmonies rock!  I can feel the juices flowing already!!  Here's something else to get the Christmas spirit flowing...a FREE printable!  I put together a fun Christmas subway printable that you can upload and have it printed wherever you want!  I am going to print it as a 16 x 20 poster (even though it says that the quality may be compromised) I've had pretty good luck with having it blown up that big.  I would suggest printing it as an 8 x 10.  If you have an option, make sure they don't auto correct the photo.
Download

Have fun and enjoy the holidays!

Julie

*Edited*-Make sure you check out the bright colored printable, too!

Shared on WhipperBerry , Somewhat Simple, Skip to My Lou, Simply Kierste

4 comments: