Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Download Tuesday

Holy Reindeer!!!  (nope, no cows here!!) Lookie at what Stampin' Up! has got for us today!
*FREE* For You From Us designer template

Jingle and Joy kit

Ornamental Christmas postcard template

Reindeer Games designer template

To You From Me designer template
Oh, I am in TROUBLE with a capital "T"!  These are all so cute!  Make sure you get the FREE For You From Us tag template--that is just perfect for a few people I happen to know!!  You can purchase all of these right here.  Don't forget the 50% off sale for My Digital Studio 2!  It is so awesome!  Did I tell you that you can make DVD's with this software too?  Well, you can! So, if you want a gift to give the whole family, but don't want to break the bank making everyone a beautiful keepsake book, then just burn the albums to a DVD and send those instead!  Have I talked you into it yet?  Go, go, go! NOW!  I know you'll be sorry tomorrow night at 11:51 pm!  Click here to go right to my website to order your own My Digital Studio 2!  Have a great day!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment