Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Download Tuesday

I am NOT ready for the holidays!  I love the holidays but somehow it crept up on me this year! I haven't even planned out my Thanksgiving dinner menu--I hope that it's not too late!  I'm also really not big on BLACK FRIDAY!  I got up early once, but it really wasn't worth it to me. (I love my sleep too much!)  More and more I'm thinking CYBER MONDAY is much better!  Make sure you keep me in mind for all of your crafting gift needs!
Well, today is download Tuesday and there are 3 fun journal templates, a beautiful monogram stamp brush set, and a fun Holiday SVG set that can be used with your e-cutter! (oooh, should I ask for one of those for Christmas?) If you need some great (and easy) gift ideas, just let me know!  I just need to get my lists together and finish everything early instead of waiting until the last minute--does anyone else do that?
Daily Direction Journal template

Good Life Journal template

Thankful Thoughts Journal template

Shine Bright Designer template

Merry Monograms stamp brush set


It's getting colder here in Vegas, but at least we don't get a lot of snow...usually! Have a great day!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment