Tuesday, November 20, 2012

50% off My Digital Studio 2




You still have time to get My Digital Studio 2+ for $39.95!  That's 50% off, folks!  I don't know if you know what a great deal that is?  Check out the above infographic...it only has a few of the hundreds of things that I love about this software!  Plus, Stampin' Up! has a wonderful print service that has calibrated their colors to match, so when you choose Baja Breeze, it looks like our Baja Breeze cardstock and ink and embellishments!  That means you can make hybrid projects with 3D effects like regular cardmaking.  I also love that we can recolor part of our stamps, recolor Designer Series Paper, and recolor our embellishments! Did I even mention that many of our stamps are SVG files, so they can be used with e-cutters?  I'm telling you, you will love this software! Get My Digital Studio 2+ now!  You only have until Wednesday, November 28th to get it at 50% off, so don't wait!

Oh, I almost forgot, today is also Digital Download Tuesday!  Here's this weeks offerings:
Freehand Frames Overlay Stamps

Hanukka Happiness Ensemble

Waiting for Santa Ensemble
Click here to see more of the wonderful discounts available during our Online Extravaganza!  There's something for everyone!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment