Wednesday, November 14, 2012

New My Digital Studio 2 video--Importing Non-Stampin' Up! components into MDS2 on a Mac

DISCLAIMER: Ok, I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and I LOVE STAMPIN' UP!  That doesn't mean I can't like other digital designers too, right?
Ok, so occasionally I come across some super cute paper or other components and I just have to have them in my "stash".  I've kept them in a folder in my documents file and I have been able to easily import them into a specific project.  The other night I decided to add a "non-SU" folder to the My Digital Studio components file so that they would be right there for me to use without having to open a file just to import what I was looking for.  Maybe many of you have already done that, but for those of you who haven't, this video will show you how it is done on a Mac.  Feel free to ask questions if you have any!  I will do my best to help you!
I love comments, so if you like this video, please let me know!
Thanks,
Julie

2 comments:

  1. I love your video! I'm so bummed I don't have a MAC. I can't even find components under MDS. Maybe it's because I don't have MDS2?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sally! You should still be able to locate your components, it's just in a different place. Try looking under "My Computer" and then search for the My Digital Studio program. That is where you will locate your components folder and then your different sub-folders (just write down where it's located so you remember). You should really get MDS2! Since it is on sale you won't find a better deal! Even if you only get the upgrade for $19.95! But the MDS2+ is a steal for $39.95!

      Delete