Thursday, November 21, 2013

MDS Blog Hop--Subway Art

Welcome to everyone coming from Jeanna B's blog--I'm sure you were amazed at her talent!
Last year I did a fun subway art project for Christmas and because I really did it for myself, I used the colors in my home...silly me!  I thought I'd re-do it in more bright traditional colors, since some people may like that, so here you go:
Download

I printed the original as a 16 x 20 poster at Costco, or you could print it as an 8 x 10 also.  Make sure if you upload it to a photo printer, you turn off the auto correct or it may change the colors drastically!
It was so easy to change the colors on MDS, as well as change the space between the letters for subway art (kerning), just some of the many reasons to get the software for yourself! You can try it out for free for 30 days, but at $19.95, it's a perfect gift for the crafter in your life (YOU!!!) And on top of that, Stampin' Up! is still having their MDS print product sale and several downloads are also discounted, so now is the time to do those Christmas cards you've been promising everyone!  
Now, hop over to the other Julie, she recently returned from a fun trip to Disney World! LUCKY!!!
It's time for bed!  It's been a long day!

Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment