Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Post number 100 and Download Tuesday

I've made it to 100...posts, that is!  I'm kind of liking this blogging thing!  I hope you will continue to enjoy following along on my little journey!
Now for the downloads!  We finally have Glimmer paper!!!  I'm so excited for this one!  We've needed a little more glitz on MDS besides the rhinestones!  The All Time Faves photobook template will be a great all-around scrapbook, I can see lots of options!  You can always try the My Digital Studio 2 software free for 30 days, just click on the MDS Trial button on the left.
All Time Faves Photobook template

Glimmer paper

A to Z Woodpress
It's getting down to the wire!  Do you have what you need for Christmas?  I'm just getting started...typical!!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment