Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Merry and Bright

It's not even beginning to look a lot like Christmas here in Vegas!  Yesterday it was 72 degrees and today is going to be 70!  Now, I'm not complaining by any stretch of the imagination, oh no, I absolutely love this temperature!  I do have to admit that a little part of me wishes it would snow just to start off the holiday with a bang!  Contrary to popular belief, it does snow here in Southern Nevada, usually once or twice a year.  Very rarely does it stick, but it does snow.  So, I'm just hoping for a few flakes to fall out of the sky one of these days so that I can know that winter is coming and not just because it says it on the calendar.  Here is a printable to decorate your home with (I'll have snowflakes, even if I have to make them myself!!)!  I hope that your Christmas season is merry and bright!

Merry & Bright black download
Enjoy!

Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment