Friday, December 28, 2012

My Digital Studio 2 video--Faux Embossing

Have you ever wanted to have the look of embossing on your digital projects, but didn't know how you to do it?  Well, this video will explain how to get the look of embossed (raised) cardstock without having to run it through the Big Shot or get out your heat gun!  Just by using your drop shadow feature, you can change the look of your background in seconds!  You can also use this option with any stamp brushes or punches you have to make up your own one-of-a-kind background.  Let me know if you have any questions, comments or even suggestions!  Enjoy!


Julie

2 comments:

  1. Great, quick, informtive tutorial. I will be trying this for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! If you ever have any suggestions for me, I would love any constructive criticism! I had to laugh, the other video I posted on MDS.net got 2 stars--I was like, "Wow, I must not have done my job very well!" I mean a 2 is like a D, grade-wise! Oh well, you can't please all of the people all of the time!

      Delete