Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Carols

I LOVE Christmas music!  And although I haven't been caroling in years (do people do that anymore?) I listen to Christmas music when I'm driving and on my iPod and I sing at the top of my lungs, no matter how stupid I look in my car (oh, and if you're near me at the store, you will probably hear me humming or singing along with the background music, too)!!  I made some fun printables for you so you can have a Christmas carol (or 3) around whether you sing or not!  You can use them one at a time or print all three for a triptych (3 pieces of art together), or you can even print them small and place them in a frame and hang as an ornament.  I designed it with a white frame around each box for layering, but you are welcome to trim or crop that off.
O Christmas Tree download

Jingle Bells download

Let it Snow download
Oh, and it did snow last night in Vegas!  Just flurries, but hey, I'll take what I can get!!

Julie

Shared on Skip to my Lou, Somewhat Simple, Simply Kierste, The Party Bunch

2 comments:

  1. These are really beautiful ideas! I love them all! But since I don't own a great colour printer, I may just print out the lyrics onto a patterned paper and then cut out the tree myself. I will be emulating your ideas soon...:D Have a Merry Christmas dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't print these on my home printer either! I upload it to my favorite photo place and print them there. Stampin' Up! has a great printer, but many times, I just want to get my projects in an hour, not a week or so! Thanks so much for your comment!

    ReplyDelete