Monday, September 17, 2012

My Digital Studio 2 video--Freeform line stitched hearts

The card in today's video was inspired by this card by Courtney Kelley that I came across on Pinterest!  I LOVE this card, and when I saw it, I just knew that I could translate it into a digital card using My Digital Studio!  Then along came My Digital Studio 2 and I updated the card and can I tell you--It's so much better than the first one I did! (You'll just have to trust me, I don't have the proof!)  So, this card uses the Freeform line feature, which is great to use when doing "text on a path", but I tried this out on a fluke and I made a heart out of a circle!  I was thrilled that I could do this!  I love using the Freeform feature, it's just one more reason why I love My Digital Studio 2! (It's hard to tell, right?)  Enjoy!

Julie





This card uses Love Letters Designer Series Paper, rhinestone and stitching embellishments, heart punches, and Vintage Overlay stamp brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment