Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My Digital Studio 2--Freeform font fill

I have to admit, when I first saw the Freeform feature on My Digital Studio 2 at convention, I was a little bit confused!  I mean, why would I want to draw if I have all these stamp "brushes"?  But after I started playing with it, I had some great ideas pop into my head!  I had several fonts on my computer that I love to use, but other than just changing the color of the font, there wasn't much more I could do to them!  Enter My Digital Studio 2 Freeform feature!  I colored the inside of the fonts with different colors and it gave them a whole different look and feel!  It's very easy to do, but don't just take my word for it--Try it yourself free for 30 days!  If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know!


Julie

Sun Garden Designer Series Paper, Pear Pizazz baker's twine, Button Bouquet and Button In-color.


No comments:

Post a Comment