Friday, September 14, 2012

My Digital Studio 2 videos--Card Template

My Digital Studio 2 is a great digital crafting software that will help you do more than just scrapbooking!  In the next few days I am going to post several videos that will guide you through some of the new features that MDS2 has.  If you have the original My Digital Studio, you may notice a few new tools and features that we didn't have before! Stampin' Up! really listened to us and gave us more than 70 new tools and features! The videos touch on many of the new options we have.  If you are interested, you can try out a 30-day free trial of My Digital Studio 2! There's no pressure but I think that once you try it, you will love it!  If you ever have any questions please let me know and I will do my best to answer them or connect you to someone who can. (Disclaimer: I'm not a techie, I'm a dabbler!)   I know from experience that Stampin' Up! has a great technical support team who can help you with most computer or software issues!  Please leave a comment and let me know if you would like to see other tools and features in a video tutorial, I will do my best to make one!
This first video is a basic card which I taught to some demonstrators in Utah.  It starts with a Designer template so you don't have to think of a new idea for a card!  It uses several new features including: color combos, recoloring embellishments, recoloring Designer Series Paper, text on a path, and freeform stitched line.  This is a good place to start if you are new to My Digital Studio.  I hope you enjoy them!

Julie



No comments:

Post a Comment