Monday, September 30, 2013

We Create Blog Hop--Fall Fun

It doesn't seem that it should be October already!  I feel like the holidays are going to creep up on me again and as always I won't be ready. Does that happen to you?  When I was at Target a few weeks ago, I was looking at the wall of Christmas lights thinking "Does it really take 3 months to put your Christmas lights up?"  My brain can only focus on one holiday at a time, so this month it's Halloween--YAY!!! If you have followed my blog at all you know that I have a passion for printables.  In fact, I think some of my very first digital projects were Halloween printables, so I say, why mess with a good thing, right?
Download
I've got to look for a perfect frame for this and when I find one, I will post a photo.  Make sure you check out the other Halloween printables on my blog and then hop right on over to see what darling fall project Michelle has come up with this month.  

Julie
Whipperberry
Linked up with The Party Bunch

No comments:

Post a Comment