Saturday, February 2, 2013

Lots More Love

Ok, so I don't know about you, but I get bored really quick with the decorations around my house--I have to change things up occasionally.  Last year, I made my Love one Another poster and I actually had it up most of the year, at least until Halloween.  So, I decided I would do something different.  This is what I came up with...
Download
I used three digital components: Lots of Love stamp, Bunch of Backgrounds overlay, and Naturals Composition overlay.  I chose the color of the background using the HSB color picker because I was trying for a certain color of wood (teak).  It's not exact, but I think it goes pretty well with our furnishings, though I think eventually I will get a different frame. I designed it as a 5 x 7 but I printed it as a 16 x 20 poster.  I have to admit, it turned out better than I thought it would!!

Wishing you lots of love!

Julie

Shared on Tatertots and Jello, WhipperBerry, Skip to my Lou

4 comments: