Friday, February 1, 2013

Birthday Bash Blog Hop

Ok, now that I'm back to reality, I am back to blog hopping!  I got to choose the theme this month and since my birthday is in February (along with Julie W. and Kris), I chose "Birthday Bash"!  I hope you enjoy all of the hopper's projects oh, and leave comments...they don't have to be long!   Have fun hopping!

Best of Birthday Limited Edition Stamp set; Sycamore Street DSP (Sale-a-bration); Watercolor paper; Pretty in Pink and Naturals white cs; White taffeta ribbon colored with Pool Party Stampin' Write marker; Aqua Painter; Pink Pirouette, Basic Gray, Rose Red Stampin' Write markers; Dazzling Details glitter.

1. Julie Davidse NV (You're here!)
2. Michelle Stoll UT (next blog)
7. Jill Wakefield (previous blog)

Each week in February I will have a new birthday card to show you, so check back often!

Julie