Friday, May 9, 2014

Graduation Announcements...The Winner!

On the last MDS Blog Hop I posted samples of my daughter's graduation announcement and asked my followers which one of the three I created they thought she would pick.  Well, most of you guessed right!  While she loved all of them, Kylie chose the long one--#2!

4 x 9 1/4 postcard
And honestly, since we loved them all, we went ahead and had a few of the other two printed  and will be sending those out as well!! Why not, right?
5 x 7 postcard
Trifold card
Have you seen all of the print products Stampin' Up! has?  From beautifully bound photo books to small gift tags, they have many options for your digital gifting needs at very competitive prices and the quality is excellent!!  There's still a little time to have your graduation announcements printed, contact me for more information, I would be happy to help you put something together.

Our title papers are ready to sign today!!  We officially close on this home Thursday! I sure hope we can find something to move into! Yikes!

Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment