Thursday, May 1, 2014

We Create Blog Hop--See Ya Later...


Well, it's that time again!  The retired list is out for the 2013-2014 Stampin' Up! catalog. Although I'm a little bit sad to see some of the items go (some more than others!!) I get excited to see what Stampin' Up! has come up with next!  They are known around the paper crafting world for their creativity and style and have won many awards for their designs.  So as we say "adios" to the stamps and accessories that will no longer grace the pages of the catalog, we can still enjoy and create with them for many years to come.
I used 4 of the 5 retiring In Colors for this card (sniff, sniff Summer Starfruit!), as well as the houndstooth embossing folder; the Summer Starfruit stitched ribbon; Crazy, Mixed-up Love; and the flower punch from the punch pack all which are on the retired list.  I added Crystal Effects on the lava lamp and a few spatters from Gorgeous Grunge. The Crystal Effects made the ink bleed a bit, but it goes well with the "lava" look.  Shout out to my lovely, talented friend, Cindy Schuster for her cute card idea.

Now, on to Michelle for her "final farewell" project!

I can't believe it's already May!  I have so much to do this month that I can barely even think!  We close on this house in 15 days--Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!  If anyone is interested in a brand-spankin' new 2014-2015 Stampin' Up! catalog, we will be able to pre order them in a few weeks, make sure I have your email or you are subscribed to my blog for more info.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment