Wednesday, October 9, 2013

MDS Blog Hop Halloween iPhone Fun!

Welcome to the *NEW* MDS Blog Hop!  Many of you have come from one of my bestie Jeanna Bohanon's blog--isn't she amazing? I always love what she creates! Are you as hungry as I am? Mmmmmmm!!!  As many of you know, I was asked a few months ago to join these talented ladies along with my friend, Cori Kozak, and now we've also added Elizabeth Rush to the line up so that there are now 10 of us "hoppers"!  Woot Woot!  If you add it up, that's more than 20 digital projects each month to inspire and motivate you to create with My Digital Studio.  Each month we will have our theme week on the 2nd Thursday and "what we're working on" week on the 4th Thursday, so there'll be plenty of fabulous ideas throughout the month.  And for those of you who may have missed any particular hop during the month, you can always visit our Pinterest page where we will post each project for you to pin to your heart's content.  We hope that our blog hop will encourage you to create your own projects with MDS.

Now, on to my projects!
My theme was Halloween, and since it's right around the corner, I made some fun iPhone lock screen wallpaper to enjoy whenever you turn on your phone (you know you do it several times a day!!)    Here's what they look like on my iPhone 5:
Download
Download
Download
**Edited**My daughter has an iPhone 4 and she said it works on hers just fine!

I hope you enjoy these wallpapers throughout this festive season.  Check other iPhone wallpapers here. I used several different Halloween downloads, you can view and purchase the downloads here.  Feel free to share with friends!
Now, hop on over to see what our other Julie has in store, I know you'll be THANKFUL!! (wink, wink!)


Now, go create something fun!

Julie
Whipperberry
Linked up with The Party Bunch

No comments:

Post a Comment