Thursday, August 29, 2013

MDS Blog hop--Polka dot card

Howdy!  I'm back with our MDS blog hop today!  The theme is something we are working on in MDS, and this project has been something I've been working on for a while.  I saw this picture several months ago and I knew I had to make a project with this pattern on it.  Isn't it cool?
I started putting together a scrapbook page, but the pattern was just so bold, I was having a hard time finding just the right photo to add to it. So, I changed it to a 6 x 6 card and I like it much better.
I love graphic patterns like this so I can't wait to have this printed off.  I also LOVE these colors together!  Most of what I used on this card were punches, but I also used the Hip and Handsome and Natural Composition overlays (my fav) and the Fantabulous You stamp for the greeting.
Now it's time to go check out all the other lovely projects by my MDS friends!  Remember, we love comments!!!



It's hard to believe that August is almost over!  Wow, the year has flown by! Ready for Fall!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment