Friday, July 26, 2013

More of Convention 2013


I can't believe it's been a week since Convention 2013!  I had such a fun time with all my Stampin' friends--I wish I didn't have to wait a whole year before I see some of them again! They live all over the country and even all over the world...good thing we have Facebook, right?
Here are just a few of my favorite swaps: 1. Debi Calandrelle  2. Cami Eastwood  3. Kevin Theesen  4. Judene Hale 5. Cindy Schuster 6. Jeanna Bohanon 7. Elisabeth Bellville 8. Monika Davis  9. Pam Hoffmann 10. Teri Hinckley
I had so many lovely swap cards, I thank all those who put so much effort and talent into your projects!

Check out the opening session streamed live for the first time!  I got to sit right on the front row with VIP tickets, thanks to the You Crew but you don't see much of me on the screen because I am sitting under the boom crane.  That's ok, I had a fantastic seat for the whole celebration!
Here's some photos of the highlights of convention for me:
Dinner with the MDS blog hop girls!

Jeanna, Monika and Julie getting ready for opening session!

VIP Seating!!!

Julie and Judene in VIP seating!

Besties on the front row!

WooHoo!  Ryan Innes from "The Voice" rocked the crowd!

The whole Gardner clan!

Silver backpack for the 25th anniversary celebration!

Prize Patrol!!

Oh yeah, gotta love FREE STAMPS!!!

Only about 1/10 of the demonstrators at convention!

Jeanna Bohanon, Finalist for Artisan Design Team

Jeanna, WINNNER!  2013-2014 Artisan Design Team!!

She can't even contain her emotions!!

Artisan Design Team gift!
There was so much fun and excitement going on during convention--amazingly, they get better every single year!  I know you want to join us next year!  It is $99 to sign up and for a limited time, every new demonstrator gets their choice of projects on top of all the great stuff they get to choose for their starter kit ($190+ value)!  That's awesome!
Come back soon, I have some more Artisan Contest submission projects to share!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment