Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Blog hop--The Great Outdoors

Thankfully "The Great Outdoors" theme for this month is very broad, pretty much anything outside, because I'm really not a sporty or outdoorsy kind of girl!  I love to be outside, but preferably by a pool!  So while I was at Target the other day, I saw the cutest gift bags and I quickly took a picture so I would remember what they looked like! (Do you ever do that?)

I used my punches that I had created in MDS with the punch editor, and I came up with this card:

When I print this off I will leave off the button and add a real Designer button in Melon Mambo and maybe even some rhinestones or Dazzling Details glitter for some bling!  I'm thinking this card can be used for so many different occasions--I better print a handful of them!
Make sure you stop by the rest of the blog hoppers, too!  Share with your friends!

Today is also the first day of the Holiday Catalog, there are so many new seasonal stamps, papers, kits, gifts and more!  Check it all out!  

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment