Saturday, May 11, 2013

Tango and Mambo to the Bridal Shower!

Ok, there wasn't much dancing going on at the shower, but Tangerine Tango and Melon Mambo were the bride's colors, so I went all out! My friend Mary and I went in on the gift together, so she handed over all the stuff and gave me full reign!  I used the extra rubber pieces left over from the clear-mount Daydream Medallions stamp set (don't throw those pieces away!!) and stamped both the drink carrier (yes, it's a Sonic drink carrier) and the background of the card.  I used Brights collection DSP for the Melon Mambo polka dot and then embossed die cut circles in chevron and houndstooth (I sponged those with coordinating ink) finally I added the "love & happiness" from Fabulous Phrases stamp set and topped it off with a small rhinestone, for a little bit of sparkle (Janey LOVES sparkle!!).

The bride loved the gift and the card!  She especially loved that they were her colors!  I'm just happy that she has found a wonderful man she can share love and happiness with!!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment