Saturday, May 25, 2013

Chalk It Up!

"Chalkboard" is all the rage right now!  I see it all over Pinterest, in the mall, in restaurants, on TV, wherever you look you will probably find a chalkboard!  I love some of our new digital downloads for that reason!  Stampin' Up! really is good at keeping up with what's on trend at the moment as well as the classics so that we can have fun creating funky, trendy projects right now, not next season when we've moved on to the "next big thing".  I thought I would create a baby card, but you could really change this up for graduations, weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, or any occasion.
Front

Inside

I used a fun free font called Return to Sender along with items from Hello World ensemble and DSP from On The Go digital kit to make this a fun chalkboard card.  If you would like more information on MDS, I can set up a class for you and your friends to learn how to make this and many other fun digital projects or you can check out my MDS videos on my YouTube channel.

Enjoy your Memorial Day Weekend!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment