Thursday, August 14, 2014

MDS Blog Hop--Something for Baby


Did you see the great MDS downloads for this month?  All of them are fantastic! 
Love Story Digital Project Life
Age Awareness Stamp set

Lullaby DSP
Something for Baby Stamp Set
Something for Baby is so adorable!  I just had to make a little onesie.  I used iron-on transfer in my printer and I re-colored the little stacking toy.  Make sure when you use text or word stamps to mirror the image or text for the iron-on.  It's a really quick and easy gift, something you could make ahead of time and have a few of them ready to go at a minute's notice.
 
One suggestion...make sure you follow the directions on the transfer paper, just sayin'! Also, my printer does not have the best color match for my Stampin' Up! colors, I would suggest that you take your transfer paper to a professional copy shop with your image on a flash drive.  I get much better images that way.  
I can't wait to see what all the girls have created this week, I always seem to have to buy a few more downloads, how about you?  It's always great to read the comments so go ahead and leave 'em some love!

My girlie is getting ready to head down to college next week!  I'm getting so excited for her, but we are surely going to miss having her around!  On to bigger and better things, yay!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment