Friday, August 1, 2014

We Create Blog Hop--Such a Big Shot!

It's August already, which means summer is winding down, school starts soon and the Davidse's are finally feeling settled in Utah.  Now is when the fun begins!  Picking classes, getting an apartment, buying books and supplies... you know, the basics.  Time is just flying by!


Today is also the beginning of our Big Shot promotion!  We love promotions!  This month, if you buy a Big Shot die cutting machine, you can choose a stamp and Framelit bundle for free or if you already have a Big Shot, you can purchase any of the bundles for and extra 15% off it's already discounted price!  I have had my Big Shot for more than 5 years now and I love to use it. From embossing folders and dies that work with several different materials, to so many stamp sets with matching Framelits, or bundles, there are a myriad of ways to use the Big Shot.  I will be having a Big Shot class in August, so if you are in the Salt Lake valley (or close enough to it), make sure you like my Stampinjul page on Facebook to find out more information.
For this card, I used my new fave, Endless Wishes stamp set as well as my old fave, Gorgeous Grunge.  I used my Oval Framelits and the Decorative Dots embossing folder.  I use the new In Colors Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, and Tangelo Twist and the very pretty Blackberry Bliss 3/8" stitched satin ribbon with a strip of our awesome Chevron ribbon in Crushed Curry (not the same as Hello Honey, but it coordinates well).  I used this beautiful card from Anne at Kreativersum as my inspiration!  She is so talented, make sure you check out all of her stuff--you won't be sorry!!  Now head on over to Michelle, she's the next one on the blog hop, she always has something fun to share!
I'm going to be fixing up my stamp room this weekend--YAY!!!  Fun times!!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment