Saturday, March 1, 2014

We Create Blog Hop--Retro Fresh Dots

Promotion Playtime is our theme this month and there are so many promotions at Stampin' Up! right now that it's hard to keep track. Occasions catalogSale-a-brationPhotopolymer StampsHip Hip Hooray card kitUndefined stamp carving kitEveryday Occasions cardmaking kitEnvelope Punch Board...I'm sure I'm missing one!  I used the Retro Fresh DSP and the Just Sayin' bundle from the Occasions catalog and the Decorative Dots from our Sale-a-bration catalog.  I love the Retro Fresh DSP patterns and colors, but just so you know, I used two different colors that aren't listed on the DSP package, but I love that they still coordinate well.  
I'm so excited to introduce my friend Jeanna Bohanon as a new We Create Blop Hopper!  She is my BSFF (Best Stamping Friend Forever!) and a very sweet person, not to mention that she's a super talented stamper and a Stampin' Up! Artisan...cool, eh?  Make sure you stop by and welcome her to our hop (tell her I said "Hi"). Now head on over to Michelle for her pretty promotion playtime project (don't you love alliteration?).
It's been raining the last few days but I was still able to have a fun birthday yesterday!  Thanks to all who made it fantastic!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment