Friday, April 26, 2013

Salt Lake Regional 2013

Oh I had such a fun time at last week's Stampin' Up! regional convention at the Home Office!  I drove up with my good friend Jeanna and we showed up bright and early--well early, but not so bright since it was raining, but with all the excited people waiting in line to go in, it seemed almost sunny!!
Once we got inside we were allowed to roam in the building, including the Legacy room,  "mini rooms"of Stampin' Up! decorated loveliness!  Sadly, we were not allowed to take pictures in the Legacy room, but I did take pictures of the most important stuff!
Shelli Gardner Welcoming us to her "Home"!

Lea, Julie, and Jane being silly!

Panorama of the Warehouse
We had demonstrations in the morning and then we took a break and went into the atrium to do some make and takes. While we were out "making" Shelli stopped by our table--I just love this photo...of everyone but me!
Jeanna, Shelli, Lea, and Julie blinking for the camera!!
We went back in for some more demonstrations and a little sneak peak of the new catalog and of course there needed to be some comic relief in there somewhere...

There's always time for a "Hey Girl" moment!
We got to have lunch in the atrium and then back for more demonstrations and a break for a sweet treat











I was so excited for Prize Patrol!  Do you see my name on the screen?


Winner, winner, chicken dinner!!!
Here are a few of the projects we made:



We had such a fun time!  I'm glad I got to go with Jeanna (even with her broken foot)!!  It was a totally great day, with great people and a great company!
I'll post more photos of the great projects and samples tomorrow!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment