Thursday, April 25, 2013

New 2013 Catalog Stuff!

I had to wait to share some of the product that I received at Salt Lake Regional last weekend--I told you it was a big secret!  As of Wednesday, I am legally able to share the product that we got/made/purchased/won!  Here is a card I made with the new Soho Subway Designer Series Paper.  I added some burlap Trim and the new Simply Stars stamp set along with You're Amazing set from last year's catalog.  I used the oval Framelits to cut out the "You're Amazing" sentiment.
 I still love Summer Starfruit! I'm glad it's still around at least one more year!  Make sure you check my website for all the retired stuff--some of the products may be gone before the new catalog goes live in June, so get it now!  Come back tomorrow for another new card!

Happy Thursday!

Julie