Thursday, April 25, 2013

New 2013 Catalog Stuff!

I had to wait to share some of the product that I received at Salt Lake Regional last weekend--I told you it was a big secret!  As of Wednesday, I am legally able to share the product that we got/made/purchased/won!  Here is a card I made with the new Soho Subway Designer Series Paper.  I added some burlap Trim and the new Simply Stars stamp set along with You're Amazing set from last year's catalog.  I used the oval Framelits to cut out the "You're Amazing" sentiment.
 I still love Summer Starfruit! I'm glad it's still around at least one more year!  Make sure you check my website for all the retired stuff--some of the products may be gone before the new catalog goes live in June, so get it now!  Come back tomorrow for another new card!

Happy Thursday!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment