Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Download Tuesday and Special Birthday Wish

First, and most important, I wish my sweet husband a very happy birthday today!  I am so grateful to have you as a husband and best friend and you are always there for me!  The only time we ever argue is when we are debating about which one of us is more blessed!  I still think it's me!  You're the best!!


Now Easter is just a few weeks away, so if you like to decorate for the holiday, there is a darling new download for you!  Fun patterns, fun cut-outs, fun shapes!  There's a new photobook made just for you Instagramers out there. I'm so new to Instagram, I'm still just getting the hang of it.  I hope you enjoy these downloads--send me a link to your project and I'll share it on my Facebook page!  If you don't have My Digital Studio 2, you can always try it free for 30 days--no risk!
Bookstagram Photobook template

Feel Goods stamp brush

Ex Libris stamp brush

Celebrate Easter ensemble
It was in the 70's today and I actually had to turn on the air conditioner in the car!  I love it!

Julie

2 comments:

  1. This page is adorable!! I love the blocks of DP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tanya! This is my favorite pic of my hubby when he was a baby! He loves these colors!

      Delete