Friday, March 15, 2013

Beware, the Ides of March!

Ahh, Julius Caesar...probably not my favorite Shakespeare play, but it's one of the phrases I remember from school!  Sorry it's been so long since I posted!  I just needed to take a little break.  I will be back tomorrow with a fun, happy card to get you in the mood for spring--just a week away!  I hope everyone is doing well and getting over all the gamboo that has been going around.  I've missed out on it so far, but the season isn't over yet, so I'm just being careful.  Here's some pictures of the wonderful rain we got last week with the blooming trees and a quick drive up to Red Rock canyon, it was so pretty!





My lettuce and spinach seedlings are sprouting and I will be planting some strawberries tomorrow.  Yay, spring!!!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment