Wednesday, April 1, 2015

We Create Blog Hop--April Showers

I'm back! I know I'm sounding like a broken record (yes kids, I am that old!) but I really have a lot of good intentions to post more, but with all the many things I have going on right now, I'm just lucky to get this project out today!  My creativity planning time is still a work in progress but I am doing better.  I do have a great opportunity though...my dear friend Jeanna has asked me to participate in a perpetual blog hop and I am the next one on the list!  Stop by next Monday to see all the fun! Anyway, on to this month's project.
I did a Z fold card this time and used a fun border set called Borderettes.  I like this photopolymer set because you can actually curve the stamps to make fun curvy borders.  I also used a sentiment from Work of Art.  I thought this card could be used for either a baby shower or even a bridal shower.  A sprinkle of blossoms from the Itty Bitty punch pack. I also took a small piece of ribbon from the SAB Best Year Ever Accessory pack (no longer available). The ribbon is unraveled--it looks really cool!  I love to add bling to shower cards, so I added some Rhinestone basic jewels for some "pretty"!!

Time to see what Tanya has to share!
Remember to stop back in next Monday!  It will be a blast!!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment