Thursday, September 25, 2014

MDS Blog Hop--Bats, Cats and Witches Hats


Fall is here and the holidays are right around the corner!  First up is Halloween, which is my 2nd favorite holiday, right behind Christmas.  I love to decorate for fall...the colors are so beautiful and warm and I am getting a little antsy to decorate now (I am still holding out on 'indian summer', I don't want it to get cold too soon).  Here is a fun new printable I made for Halloween, fun for little kids and big kids and everyone in between.
Download
Make sure you check out the other Halloween printables on my blog, they are linked to  Box.com so they are easy to download and print. This was so easy to make with MDS, my hardest decision is usually what font to use!  Go ahead and try the 30-day free trial and give it a shot!  I'm sure you could come up with something fabulous!

Time to hop through the rest of the bloggers to see what everyone is working on.  Enjoy!

I have been able to see some great fall colors lately (a few weeks early here), I will share some of my photos next week and some new apps I've been playing with, so check back!

Julie

Linked to Craftaholicsanonymous.com

No comments:

Post a Comment