Thursday, February 13, 2014

MDS Blog Hop--What do you LOVE about MDS?

I LOVE MDS! I know that's quite a shock to many of you! {wink} You may not know that the reason I purchased MDS was so that I could make home decor items, not really to scrapbook.  Even though I have broadened my horizons and use MDS for more than what I bought it for, home decor is still my favorite thing to use it for.
Now, if you promise not to tell my husband, I'll share my Valentine's Day gift for him!
I took one of our wedding photos and added one of my favorite sayings.  I love that I can change the photo to black and white or sepia with just a click.  I only added a frame from Downtown Grunge and background from Natural Composition Overlay.  It was very simple, but the sentiment is so sweet and tender.  David is my best friend and I am blessed to be his wife.  We have been together for almost 25 years and recently celebrated our 23rd anniversary. We are moving in to a new phase of life soon and I'm looking forward to whatever the future may bring.

Make sure you hop through all of my friend's blogs--they have some great projects to share.
Happy Valentine's Day!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment