Thursday, December 27, 2012

My Digital Studio 2 video--Fishtail ribbon, layers, and grouped photos

I know it's been a while since I posted a video, so I have done a few that I will be posting in the next few days.  If you don't have My Digital Studio and you take digital photos, I ask, "why don't you?" It is so easy to just plop your photos into a page (there are many pages that are already done for you, you just have to add a photo and some journaling!)  You can always try it free for 30 days and see if you like it before you buy it!  What are you going to do with all those photos that you took at grandma's house?  My Digital Studio is your solution!  Make sure you check it out!  Anyway, on to the video!  This video steps you through making a "fishtail" at the end of your ribbon, how to use the layer tool in the resource palette, and how to group your photo boxes.  If you ever have any questions, I will do my best to answer them. Just leave me a comment and I will help the best I can.
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment