Monday, November 11, 2013

Sweater Weather

I always enjoy this time of year!  The high is in the 70's here and it's just cool enough that I can throw a sweater on and not bake during the day!!  Definitely the perfect time of year in Vegas!
A few weeks ago, my friend Jane posted this darling woodcut acorn covered with our fun Sweater Weather DSP--It. Is. So. Freakin'. Cute!  I soooo had to CASE her idea.  So, off I went to the wood store and not only found the cute acorn, but a little baby pumpkin as well.  So I got BOTH!  Here's my completed pumpkin:
I appreciate how well all the DSP in the pack coordinates together so I don't have to wonder if the patterns go together. (That has always been a struggle!) I added a bit of Sahara Sand ink on the edges along with some linen thread and natural trim to tie up the little tag.  It will be the perfect addition to my fall decor. Thanks Jane!!  I think I'll work on my little acorn later this week, so check back in to see how it turned out!!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment